28th February 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Chances to study M.Tech with Mechanical stream from Gujarat without GATE?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering and have not cleared GATE exam. Is there any chance to study M.Tech in same stream from Gujarat without GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. What are my chances of getting M.Tech program after attaining 29712 rank in mechanical engineering through GATE? I belong to SC category
  2. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  3. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  4. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  5. Colleges for Mtech admission in gujarat through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do MTech in CS after completion of B.E in ECE?
  7. How to study in masters of mechanical engineering?
  8. Top colleges which offer M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) without GATE in Gujarat?
  9. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  10. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  11. What are the chances for further studies in Gujarat after passing 12th in Science subject with 63%?
  12. What are the chances of getting a government seat for M.Tech in or outside Kerala after scoring 298 marks in GATE wih CSE stream?
  13. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  14. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Which stream of PG Diploma course will be better to study after BHMS? List of colleges in Gujarat to study?
  16. Chances to get a seat in Osmania University with 9863 rank in GATE(Mechanical)?
  17. What are the chances of getting admission in M.Tech. in IITs or NITs at 38 marks in GATE(ME)?
  18. How to seek M.Tech admission in SRM in Design in Mechanical Stream
2nd March 2017, 10:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study M.Tech with Mechanical stream from Gujarat without GATE?

You need to apply for entrance exam conducted on state level for admission in Gujarat for M.Tech course. Those who have GATE score are preferred for admission.

There is state level seats reserved for M.Tech course. Just make sure you are well prepared for entrance exam conducted by state technical university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?