28th February 2017, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission detail of Master in Library Science course at Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh? Fees for whole course?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in Master in Library Science course at Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh. Please tell me admission detail and fees for whole course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Library Science in Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh?
  2. Is Manav Bharati University, Himachal Pradesh approved by AICTE for B.Tech(IT) course?
  3. Can I do B.Ed(English) in any Government affiliated university being a postgraduate of Manav Bharati University, Solan? Is this university has UGC approval?
  4. What is the fee structure of Ph.D. in Library Science?
  5. Is Manav Bharti recognized by UGC/AICTE of Himachal Pradesh
  6. Is Ph.D course in Physiotherapy from Manav Bharati University, HP approved by UGC? Is this course authentic and important?
  7. Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?
  8. Is M.Phil valid all over India by Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Is Manav Bharti University(Himachal Pradesh) approved by UGC and AICTE?
  10. Any NCTE affiliated institute in Himachal Pradesh for B.Ed programme admission? What is the duration and the fee structure
  11. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  12. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  13. Is Post Graduation degree from Manav Bharti University Solan, Himachal Pradesh valid?
  14. Is Post Graduation degree from Manav Bharti University Solan, Himachal Pradesh valid?
  15. Is distance education course from Manonmanium Sundaranor University and Periyar Maniammai University UG degree certificate valid for UPSC, TNPSC, RRB and other government jobs?
  16. Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  18. Admission procedure to study Electrical Diploma course in Manav Bharati University?

2nd March 2017, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission detail of Master in Library Science course at Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh? Fees for whole course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to take admission in Master in Library Science course at Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh. Please tell me admission detail and fees for whole course.

The Manav Bharati University, Himachal Pradesh does not offer the Master in Library Science course. The Manav Bharati University offers courses in Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, Management, Pharmacy, Law and Humanities Courses. The details are available in the Manav Bharati university website, the link is Click Here.

You can study the course in some other universities in Himachal Pradesh. Candidates who have passed any Bachelor’s degree in BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BBM etc are eligible to apply to the Master in Library Science course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation. For taking admission, you have to apply through the application form available for this purpose.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?