25th February 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech in EEE eligible to pursue MS with Computer Science? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in EEE and want to study MS in Compute Science. Am I eligible to pursue this course? What should I do for it?

26th February 2017, 12:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech in EEE eligible to pursue MS with Computer Science? What should I do for it?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MS Computer Science course after completion of your B.Tech course in EEE from a recognised university. But, you need to study 3 or 4 extra subjects as specified by your respective university to get MS degree in Computer Science being a B.Tech EEE holder. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations and submit test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
26th February 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech in EEE eligible to pursue MS with Computer Science? What should I do for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in EEE and want to study MS in Compute Science. Am I eligible to pursue this course? What should I do for it?

Yes, you can do MS in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in EEE. The MS in Computer Science is available to study in Reva University, Bangalore. Candidates after completion of BE / BTech in ECE / IT / EEE / CSE / ISE / BCA / M.Sc or B.Sc in Computer Science / Mathematics / Information Science / Information Technology or AMIE with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for MS in Computer Science in Reva University. You can apply to the course through application form either through online or offline. The admission to the course will be done strictly based on merit. The Reva University website link is Click Here
26th February 2017, 08:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in computer science/applied physical science with mathematics and computer science as their subjects/mathematical science from a recognized college/university are eligible for MS in Computer Science. In order to get admission to pursue the above mentioned course you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective institutes or you can get direct admission on the basis of marks secured during graduation. Hence, after that you have to move forward with the application procedure followed by documentation process, fees and after that you can get admission to pursue MS Computer Science course.
27th February 2017, 12:29 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are very much eligible for the MS in Computer Science.

There are very few institutes who offer the MS degree.

They all admit the candidates through the GATE.

If you want to and can afford to study in the abroad as most of the institutions there offer the MS degree, then you can go for the GRE or Toffel.

It would help you get the admission in a good institute there.
1st March 2017, 10:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Tech in EEE course, so you can do MS course in Computer Science but you should qualify in GATE exam.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE entrance exam.
9th March 2022, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can a CSE student can i do my ms in computer Science??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?