24th March 2017, 04:24 PM
tapmahal

Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic in Computer Science then B.Tech in Computer Science after completing BPP? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BPP and after completing it I want to pursue Polytechnic in Computer Science then B.Tech in Computer Science so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic in Computer Science then B.Tech in Computer Science after completing BPP? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths?
  7. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?
  9. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  10. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  11. Am I eligible for computer science lecturer in diploma polytechnic in Bangalore University after completing MSc in computer science
  12. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  13. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA scoring 74% marks?
  18. Are e.c.e students eligible for GATE exam for computer science?
31st March 2017, 09:22 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic in Computer Science then B.Tech in Computer Science after completing BPP? What is the procedure to do so?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Polytechnic in Computer Science and B.Tech in Computer Science after completion of your BPP course from a Government recognized board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a Government recognized board are eligible to pursue Polytechnic in Computer Science course and after completion of that, being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?