26th May 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?

Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option? Can you please let me know the details on the same? Which course would be better to take to pursue computer science in future? Who can provide me this details?

26th May 2016, 11:06 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option? Can you please let me know the details on the same? Which course would be better to take to pursue computer science in future? Who can provide me this details?
If you want to pursue your graduation with computer science whether it is B.Sc or B.Tech. You must have studied and passed in mathematics in your 12th standard.
But there is few vocational course which is provided by some private institutions where mathematics in option doesn't required.
As far as course for computer science field is concerned, There are so much course is available in for computer science.
>>Software engineering, system programming, network programming, B.Sc with computer science etc. are few among them.
26th May 2016, 11:54 AM
13precious

Default Re: Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?

If you wish to pursue Computer course then BCA is most suitable course for you.You don't worry about the stream you must have some knowledge of computer .

BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) It is a graduation course of three years which have done after 12th standard.

You can take admission in BCA on the basis of 12th marks.Some colleges conduct entrance exam .
5th August 2021, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option? please let me know some names of those collages that provide bse cs without maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?