28th February 2017, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Nursing and Bachelor in Public Health holder study Master in Nursing course? Where should I apply for it?

I have completed Diploma in Nursing and then I change stream and studied Bachelor in Public Health. Now, can I study Master in Nursing course? Where should I apply for it?

2nd March 2017, 11:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Nursing and Bachelor in Public Health holder study Master in Nursing course? Where should I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Diploma in Nursing and then I change stream and studied Bachelor in Public Health. Now, can I study Master in Nursing course? Where should I apply for it?

Sorry, you are not eligible to study M.Sc Nursing course after completion of Diploma in Nursing and Bachelor in Public Health degree. The minimum qualification required for studying M.Sc Nursing will be a B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with at least 55% marks with one year of work experience after B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. So you have to study first B.Sc Nursing course in order to study M.Sc Nursing course. The M.Sc Nursing course is available in various colleges in India. The Indian Nursing Council web page for eligibility is given here Click Here
2nd March 2017, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Nursing and Bachelor in Public Health holder study Master in Nursing course? Where should I apply for it?

No, you can't apply for masters in nursing based on the degree in public health. For such course, you need to have a bachelor degree in nursing.

You can apply for only masters degree in public health. On the basis of diploma in nursing you can apply for B.Sc nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?