2nd April 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in IGNOU OPENMAT being an employee of Parliamentary Force?

Hello,
I would like to know that may I appear in IGNOU OPENMAT while I am serving in Paramilitary Force? Please reply as soon as possible.

3rd April 2016, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in IGNOU OPENMAT being an employee of Parliamentary Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that may I appear in IGNOU OPENMAT while I am serving in Paramilitary Force? Please reply as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for OPENMAT 2016 exam. The final year candidate is eligible for IGNOU OPENMAT entrance exam.

Pattern for IGNOU OPENMAT exam 2016:-

General awareness: 30 questions
English language: 50 questions
Quantitative aptitude: 50 questions
Reasoning ability: 70 questions
4th April 2016, 03:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in IGNOU OPENMAT being an employee of Parliamentary Force?

Yes, you can appear for OPENMAT examination in IGNOU if you have completed your graduation from a recognized university. So, if you have completed your graduation you need to worry about anything else, just prepare for your examination.
4th April 2016, 02:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can appear in the IGNOU OPENMAT being an employee of Parliamentary Force, if you satisfy the required criteria of the same.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation form a recognized University are very much eligible for the IGNOU OPENMAT. So, if you have completed your Graduation, then definitely you can appear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?