26th February 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in PGCET to study M.Tech after completing B.Tech? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

hello
i am completing my b.tech,
i want to do m.tech can i write pgcet?
plz tell me about pgcet and also how to
apply and what are the important things in pgcet?

28th February 2015, 08:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in PGCET to study M.Tech after completing B.Tech? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

PGCET is the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test which is for all graduate students for admission in their master degree like MBA(Master of Business Administration), M.tech(Master in Technology) , M.Pharma(Master in Pharmacy), M.Arch(Master in Architecture), M.E(Master in Education) courses.

Yes you can write the examination PGCET but there is certain criteria which you need to satisfy in order to appear for it. You must have 50% in the qualifying examination if you are a general candidate and 45% aggregate if SC/ST.

If you have appeared for GATE and have a valid score then you need not to sit in PGCET.
To apply in PGCET you need to pay INR 600 and 300 in SC/ST case through NEFT.
For details of PGCET, click here.
21st June 2020, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in PGCET to study M.Tech after completing B.Tech? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

I have completed only degree in Karnataka. and my all 1 to 12 from andra pradesh can I write A PGCET Karnataka
6th March 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm righy now pursuing btech4 rd year can I awrote pgcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?