27th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GATE, PO, SSC, RRB, etc on the basis of 7.8 CGPA in B.Tech?

Hi, I have scored 80% in 10th and 7.8 CGPA in B.Tech, but I got only 56% in 12th. I want to know whether am I eligible to write all the government exams (such as GATE, PO, SSC, RRB etc) or not? Please help me friends and I am eagerly waiting for your ideas.

27th March 2017, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GATE, PO, SSC, RRB, etc on the basis of 7.8 CGPA in B.Tech?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for all the above mentioned examinations with the percentage that is mentioned above. There is no such minimum percentage criteria in order to be eligible. The minimum educational qualification required for all the below mentioned examination's is as follows.

>> GATE

>> PO

>> RRB Recruitment's

>> Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment's

The basic educational qualification required for all the above mentioned recruitment's is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in the concerned stream. There is no certain percentage criteria required in order to be eligible. As there is no certain percentage criteria required, I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for all the above mentioned recruitment's.
29th March 2017, 12:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GATE, PO, SSC, RRB, etc on the basis of 7.8 CGPA in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have scored 80% in 10th and 7.8 CGPA in B.Tech, but I got only 56% in 12th. I want to know whether am I eligible to write all the government exams (such as GATE, PO, SSC, RRB etc) or not? Please help me friends and I am eagerly waiting for your ideas.
You have completed B.Tech degree with 7.8 CGPA so you are eligible for GATE, PO, SSC and RRB exam.

Those who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for GATE, PO, SSC and RRB exam.

GATE, PO, SSC and RRB exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?