26th July 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How to give the exam of BHEL after passing B.Tech electrical engineering?

sir,, i ma b.tech 4th year electrical engineering student and i want to give the exam of BHEL but my 12th marks is 46%.... so please tell me company requirement ....my email [email protected] tell me....

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BHEL after passing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  2. How to do training in BHEL after passing B.Tech electrical from COEP?
  3. How to join BHEl after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch
  5. How can I apply for internship from BHEL after passing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  6. Good books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam in Electrical Engineering? Sample papers for the Exam?
  7. Which book is better to learn BHEL electrical?
  8. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  9. Previous year question papers of Electrical Engineering for BHEL Exam?
  10. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  11. Old question papers for BHEL electrical engineering for supervisor trainee electrical engineering stream
  12. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about Summer Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  14. Process of training at BHEL Haridwar? How many seats are there for Electrical engineer?
  15. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  16. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
31st December 2012, 11:22 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give the exam of BHEL after passing B.Tech electrical engineering?

If, you want to apply for BHEL as Executive Trainee, than you need to have valid GATE scores.
BHEL does not conduct anyt written test.

Selection criteria for BHEL is;
>> Candidates apply to BHEL with Valid GATE scores
>> BHEL shortlists candiadtes on the basis of GATE scores for Interviews

Eligibilty to sit in the GATE exams conducted by IIT is BE/BTECH pass
15th March 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give the exam of BHEL after passing B.Tech electrical engineering?

sir, i am an electrical engineering student of 3rd year. I Want to know that what is process to give an entrance of IAS Nd what is percentnge required to appear in the test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?