6th January 2013, 09:35 PM
prudhvi chebrolu

What are the jobs available in MNC's? I have scored 86% in SSC and 92% in Intermediate

hello sir,i got 86% in ssc and 92% in intermediate and i am doing my btech 4year ,i have inconsistency in percentages in btech with 70,67,62,62,76,78 in consecutive semisters.but sir my overall aggregate is 69%,can i apply for top mnc's............? as i didnt show consistency in my btech.......thanki you waiting for ur valuable suggestions..........

Related Questions:
21st February 2013, 03:05 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs available in MNC's? I have scored 86% in SSC and 92% in Intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by prudhvi chebrolu View Post
hello sir,i got 86% in ssc and 92% in intermediate and i am doing my btech 4year ,i have inconsistency in percentages in btech with 70,67,62,62,76,78 in consecutive semisters.but sir my overall aggregate is 69%,can i apply for top mnc's............? as i didnt show consistency in my btech.......thanki you waiting for ur valuable suggestions..........

Dear Aspirant,

You have a very good academic record.

You can get the jobs with no remark if you have a good knowledge in the any software.

The jobs available in the software company are more.There are many divisions in the MNC companies.

So right from the entry level to a Senior most post are available in a MNC company.

You didnot specify your btech stream so i cannot comment on the jobs in detail.

But if you are cse/it student then you can have job like software engineer and more.

This percentage you mentioned in the question is more than enough for any company in MNC except few.

So you have a good chance of getting the jobs in the mnc companys.Good luck.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
27th March 2013, 09:09 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs available in MNC's? I have scored 86% in SSC and 92% in Intermediate

Top MNC's required 65-70% marks in btech and all those who get are eligible for the test conducted by them but sometimes it happens that all those with no backlog are eligible for the exam and their you can clear the aptitude test and then interview are held and therefore YOU CAN GET THE JOB..
2nd November 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

hi i am himani i done my mca(it) and i want to be job in mnc and what kind of job are available me in mnc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?