26th August 2011, 09:12 PM
aanish.01

Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?

sir,im final yr mechanical student and having 9.0 cgpa upto last semester without any history of arrear. Can i apply any govt jobs or private sector from now? Please tell about sir.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  2. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  3. What type of job I would be able to get after completion of BA course?
  4. Can I get a mechanical engineering job with 5.85 CGPA?
  5. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  6. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  7. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  8. Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineering graduates with 58% marks in BE -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  10. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  12. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  13. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  14. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  15. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  16. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to apply for government jobs after passing mechanical engineering?
  18. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
27th August 2011, 02:37 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?

Dear friend,
You can apply any of the jobs , you have very good CGPA, I hope you will crack any exam, why don't you try for IAS.Best of luck.
8th October 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?

sir i am doing b.tech in mech. From lovely professional university jalandhar, punjab and this university is recognised by ugc and my cgpa is 8.78 up to 6 sem can i apply for gov. Job in indian railway and other gov. job please send me true information because i am very confused
25th November 2011, 07:21 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Hi dear,
yes you can apply for any government job but at the time of interview you should have all the required documents.

VARIOUS ENTRANCE EXAMS ARE:

0) IES
1) GATE(BHEL,NTPC,INDIAN OIL, DRDO,BARC)
2) ONGC
3) DMRC
4) SAIL
5) BEL

Thanks
28th May 2013, 01:47 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Your graduations marks are very good. Make sure you do well in your remaining semester.
Government companies always look for candidates with very good academic record.

Now days government company have started taking candidates based on GATE score and not on b.tech score.
Once you get good marks in your GATE, you can apply to these companies.
You graduation marks will definitely help you sail through.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?