2nd April 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ICWA after B.Com?

Hi, my self Raghavendra. I have completed B.Com. Can I apply for ICWA, if can where and how can I apply in Bangalore surrounding?

3rd April 2017, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICWA after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my self Raghavendra. I have completed B.Com. Can I apply for ICWA, if can where and how can I apply in Bangalore surrounding?

Yes, you can apply for ICWA (CMA) Inter course directly after completion of B.Com. The students who have passed graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts are eligible for the Intermediate course of the ICWA (CMA) course. You can apply online for the ICWA (CMA) Intermediate course through the website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. The website link is Click Here. You can also apply through post by collecting the application form from the Regional Councils / Chapters and submit the filled up form in the respective Regional Councils / Chapters. The registration to the Intermediate course is open throughout the year. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is given below for your reference Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?