25th December 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Sc forensic science after B.Sc in hospitality management and catering technology and applied nutrition?

I am a student of B.Sc in hospitality management and catering technology and applied nutrition. Can I apply for the MSc in forensic science? Please, inform me as early as possible.

26th December 2017, 03:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Sc forensic science after B.Sc in hospitality management and catering technology and applied nutrition?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for M.Sc Forensic Science course after completion of B.Sc in Hospitality Management and Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition.
In order to be eligible for M.Sc Forensic Science, a candidate should have completed B.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Zoology/Botany/Biochemistry/Microbiology/B.Pharma/BDS or Applied Science.
26th December 2017, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Sc forensic science after B.Sc in hospitality management and catering technology and applied nutrition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Sc in hospitality management and catering technology and applied nutrition. Can I apply for the MSc in forensic science? Please, inform me as early as possible.

Sorry, you are not eligible to study the MSc Forensic Science after a BSc in Hospitality Management and Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition course. The minimum qualification required for the MSc Forensic Science is a bachelor’s degree in Forensic Science or Basic Science or Psychology or Engineering or Medicine or Pharmacy with a minimum of 50% marks. Duration of the course is two years. The MSc Forensic Science course is available in the following colleges:

Gujarat Forensic Sciences University - Official Website

Jain University - Official Website

National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science - Official Website
25th January 2022, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for msc food science and nutrition after completing bsc forensic science
24th June 2022, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I study both law amd forensic science at the same time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?