27th April 2018, 10:02 AM
Mounika venkata sirisha

Courses to study in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 95% in Intermediate PCM?

Sir, I have got 95% of marks in Intermediate PCM. But I didn't get best rank in EAMCET. So, I want to take a Bachelor's Degree. Kindly tell me which courses are suitable for me? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th May 2018, 03:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses to study in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 95% in Intermediate PCM?

On the basis of aggregate in 12th candidates are eligible to get admission in the most of the courses but only in few institutes.

Today, most of the institutes offer admission only after qualifying in admission entrance test.

But colleges of Delhi university offer admission on the basis of merit score.

EAMCET is conducted for admission in colleges of Andhra Pradesh only.
15th May 2018, 04:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to study in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 95% in Intermediate PCM?

EAMCET score is valid only for colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

Admission in government colleges are now ( mostly ) not conducted on the basis of merit score.

Most of the institute conduct entrance test to offer admission in any specific course.

So, kindly mention the course and college in which you want to get admission for detail information about admission procedure.
15th May 2018, 04:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Courses to study in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 95% in 12th with PCM are:-
B.Sc Mathematics
B.Sc Physics
B.Sc Chemistry
B.Sc Electronics
B.Sc Astrophysics
B.Sc Aerospace Science
B.Sc Aeronautical Science
B.Sc Computer Science
B.Sc Information Technology
B.Sc Instrumentation
B.Sc Computer Applications
B.Sc Economics
B.Sc Electronic Media
B.Sc Hospitality Studies
B.Sc Hotel Management
B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration
B.Sc Catering Science and Hotel Management
B.Sc Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management
B.Sc Nautical Science
B.Sc Animation & VFX
B.Sc Animation and Visual Effects
B.Sc Anthropology
B.Sc Electronics & Communication
15th May 2018, 09:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Courses to pursue Bachelor's Degree after completion of 12th class with PCM subjects:

After successful completion of 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics course you may pursue any of the below mentioned courses. You may pursue,

>> Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)

>> B.E/ B.Tech

>> B.Arch course

>> B.Pharmacy

>> Bachelor of Science

>> Bachelor of Arts

>> Bachelor of Commerce

>> Bachelor of Business Management..etc.,

Although you have scored less rank, there are several colleges that are considering candidates with low score for offering admission into B.Tech. Although there are several courses, the very best course I would suggest you to go with is B.E/ B.Tech. There are again several streams available in it and you may pursue any stream based on your desire. Hence, I request you to choose the course based on your interests and skills that you have.
18th May 2018, 12:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

There are plenty of courses which your can study after 12th PCM. Some of the courses are listed below:

- Bachelor of science:
In this course you have different subjects based on your interest you can choose one stream.
- Bachelor of Commerce:
If you are interested in commerce subject then you can study this course.
- Hotel Management
- Chartered Accountancy
- Company Secretory
- Commercial pilot
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Fashion designing
- Bachelor of fashion technology
- Bachelor of Management studies and etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?