1st December 2011, 08:37 AM
dharma001

How to prepare for junior assistant post in Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam?

i am going to give exam for the post of junior assistant in the dep. ofPanchayat & Rural Development, Assam ...how do i prepare 4 my exam?

2nd November 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for junior assistant post in Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam?

junior-assistant-post-panchayat-rural-development-assam
5th January 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for junior assistant post in Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam?

how can i prepare for junior asst for rural devlopment menger
2nd December 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for junior asistant post in panchayat and rural development,assam?
7th December 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the previous exam paper of junior assistant post in panchayat and rural devlopment,Assam.
7th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

please suggest how to prpare for junior assistant post inrural development, Assam 2013
8th December 2013, 04:19 PM
Lima Das

Post Re: How to prepare for junior assistant post in Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharma001 View Post
i am going to give exam for the post of junior assistant in the dep. ofPanchayat & Rural Development, Assam ...how do i prepare 4 my exam?
please give me guidance.
8th December 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for junior assistant post in Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam?
Please provide me the previous exam paper of junior assistant post in panchayat and rural devlopment,Assam.
9th December 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

previous question paper for the post junior assistant under panchayat and rural development.
11th December 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me how do I prepare for my upcoming exam of junior assistant under panchayat and rural development.
11th December 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

please suggest how to prepare for junior assistant in panchayat and rural development assam
12th December 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: How to prepare for junior assistant post in Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-prepare-junior-assistant-post-panchayat-rural-development-assam-490234.html#ixzz2nEi8cADH
13th December 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I want previous years question papers of penchant and rural development exams of assam
20th December 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How many post for the post of Jr. asst/mohrar of which exam will be held on 22 Dec,2013
22nd December 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir, myself CHINTU AICH, DIST. TINSUKIA, PO. MARGHERITA, PIN. 786181, an applicant for the post of jr asstt. under panchayat n rural development but i have not received the call letter yet. now please help me for that how can i appear in the test on 22-12-13
22nd December 2013, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

sir, myself CHINTU AICH, po. margherita, dist. tinsukia, pin- 786181. an applicant for the post of jr. asstt. under panchayat and rulal development but i have not received the call letter yet. please help me how can i appear in the test or interview.
15th January 2014, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=dharma001;1458732]i am going to give exam for the post of junior assistant in the dep. ofPanchayat & Rural Development, Assam ...how do i prepare 4 my exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?