16th May 2022, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Doctor having 8 years of gap after BSc Microbiology?

Hi I have completed my Bsc in microbiology and after that I did pgdm course in HR. BUT I want to become a doctor can I do mbbs? After 8 years gap

19th May 2022, 01:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor having 8 years of gap after BSc Microbiology?

In order to persue MBBS
Firstly earn 4 years bachelor's degree
Pass medical college admission test
Enroll in medical school
Get licence
Complete medical residency

NEET UG exam is mandatory for MBBS .
Score of 700 is definitely good for every category and with such score one can expect a seat in Government college.
19th May 2022, 11:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor having 8 years of gap after BSc Microbiology?

Yes, you can become a Doctor having 8 years of gap after BSc Microbiology by giving the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) examination. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects from a recognized board. The minimum score of the candidate in 10+2 should be 50% marks in aggregate.

A candidate must have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December 2022 and there is no upper age limit to appear for this entrance examination. There are no restrictions on the maximum attempt. I am also giving you the NEET website link for your reference which is https://nta.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?