6th August 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of MPT(Hand Conditions) course which is available in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  3. Admission procedure to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  4. Course structure of MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  5. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee expenses of MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  8. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  9. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Is it beneficial to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  11. Can I become a Professor with MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) Degree of The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  12. Requirements to get MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) admission in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  13. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. The Tamil Nadu DR. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M. Sc in Biostatistics-Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology Final General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) 2nd year Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st March 2023, 01:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?

Course structure of MPT (Hand Conditions) in the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University:

The detailed course structure of MPT (Hand Conditions) in the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University is given below:

First Year:
@ Paper I - Applied Basic Sciences
@ Paper II - Physiothearaputics

Second Year:

>> Speciality Paper - I (Physiotherapy Assessment)
@ Paper I - Branch I - Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics
@ Paper I - Branch II - Physiotherapy in Neurology
@ Paper I - Branch III - Physiotherapy in Cardio-Respiratory
@ Paper I - Branch IV - Physiotherapy in Paediatrics
@ Paper I - Branch V - Sports Physiotherapy
@ Paper I - Branch VI - Physiotherapy in Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Second Year:

>> Speciality Paper - II (Physiotherapy Interventions)
@ Paper II - Branch I - Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics
@ Paper II - Branch II - Physiotherapy in Neurology
@ Paper II - Branch III - Physiotherapy in Cardio-Respiratory
@ Paper II - Branch IV - Physiotherapy in Paediatrics
@ Paper II - Branch V - Sports Physiotherapy
@ Paper II - Branch VI - Physiotherapy in Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?