28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) Degree of World University of Design, Sonepat?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) from World University of Design, Sonepat then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? Please let me know that can I become a professor or not? Thank you!

30th October 2018, 11:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) Degree of World University of Design, Sonepat?

=> Master of Design in Commercial and Retail Design is a post graduation course and the duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to become a Professor with MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) Degree of World University of Design, Sonepat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?