27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University for doing MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this university? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  2. Can I become a Professor with MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) Degree of The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  3. Requirements to get MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) admission in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  4. Course structure of MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  5. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  7. Eligibility to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  8. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  9. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Admission procedure to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  11. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  12. When is diploma nursing application issue date?
  13. The Tamil Nadu DR. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Course structure of MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  17. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M. Sc in Biostatistics-Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2018, 09:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?

=> Master of Chirurgiae in Surgical Gastroenterology is a postgraduate Surgery programme.

=> Yes, it is beneficial to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.

=> For this course candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university.

=> The duration of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?