27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) admission in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) course in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  3. Can I become a Professor with MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) Degree of The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  4. Course structure of MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  5. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  7. Admission procedure to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  8. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  9. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  11. When is diploma nursing application issue date? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. The Tamil Nadu DR. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Is it difficult to get MBBS colleges at Tamil Nadu for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in NEET to get 15% All India Quota?
  15. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Course structure of MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  17. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M. Sc in Biostatistics-Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Requirements to get MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) admission in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
28th September 2018, 03:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) admission in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?

Requirements to get MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) admission in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University is given below.

You must have completed M.S. (Surgery) degree from any recognized university to be eligible.
You must have obtained permanent registration certificates from any of the State Medical Councils to be eligible.

You must have qualified *university entrance examination to be eligible.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.tnmgrmu.ac.in/index.php/...peciality.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?