15th June 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BL course after BBA? What is the duration of BL Course and its fee structure?

Hello sir, I am Mohamed Mubarak Ali and I am a BBA holder.I just want to know a few details of this BL Course. What is the fee structure of this BL Course and what is its duration? Please sir, I am waiting for you reply.

15th June 2016, 10:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BL course after BBA? What is the duration of BL Course and its fee structure?

To be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Law course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree courses like B.A, B.Com, B.Sc., etc.,. To get admission in Bachelor of Law (BL) course, you must have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by respective college/ university.

The duration of Bachelor of Law (BL) course is 3 years and the fee structure varies from college to college. The fee structure of BL course depends on the facilities provided by college to its students.
16th June 2016, 06:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do BL course after BBA? What is the duration of BL Course and its fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Mohamed Mubarak Ali and I am a BBA holder.I just want to know a few details of this BL Course. What is the fee structure of this BL Course and what is its duration? Please sir, I am waiting for you reply.

Yes, you can do LLB course after BBA.
The eligibility to study the LLB course is a pass in graduation degree with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in various law colleges in India like

Bharati Vidyapeeth - Official Website
Government Law College, Mumbai - Official Website
KLE Society’s Law College - Official Website
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar College of Law - Official Website

The fee for the course will vary from one college to another. In government law college, Mumbai the fees will be around Rs. 6500/year. In the private law colleges it will be much higher. So you can check the same in the college you wish to join.
25th May 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm sowmiya. I have completed 12th std...now I joined BBA. I want to became a lawyer...after completion of BBA which is better LLB Or B.L. I need a prefect guide for this decision...let me help!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?