15th June 2017, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do DSc after MA in distance mode?

I am 10th failed candidate, but completed B.A in distance education and M.A also in distance. Now, I am doing my B.Ed. in regular. Am I eligible for DSc?

16th June 2017, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do DSc after MA in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 10th failed candidate, but completed B.A in distance education and M.A also in distance. Now, I am doing my B.Ed. in regular. Am I eligible for DSc?
Sorry that you are not eligible for DSc course after completing M.A in Distance mode. You need to complete B.Ed or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
  • The candidate must complete B.ED or PhD course from a recognized university.
  • The candidate must score at least 55% of marks at B.Ed course.
  • The candidate must appear and qualify in the TET entrance exam with 60% of mark
16th June 2017, 08:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed M.Sc course with above 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for D.Sc course.

For admission D.Sc course, you must have a valid UGC NET score card.
17th June 2017, 12:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you haven't got class 10th qualification, then it will be difficult to make your degree valid because the basic qualification you need to study further is not present.

Hence, you should make sure that you have got class 10th qualification first, before you apply for admission in higher courses.
17th June 2017, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The basic educational requirement for the DSC post is a Graduate.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University can apply for DSC.
Along with Graduation course, candidates must have to complete their B.Ed course.
Candidates those who are applying for the above mentioned post must qualify in the TET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?