19th June 2016, 12:16 AM
joy jyoti

What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course in distance mode?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to do llb by distance mode. I just want to know that can a student who has completed LLb from distance mode is eligible for PCs j( judicial services). To become a judge? Can you please provide me the details on this soon as possible?

Thanks!

15th July 2016, 02:53 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy jyoti View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to do llb by distance mode. I just want to know that can a student who has completed LLb from distance mode is eligible for PCs j( judicial services). To become a judge? Can you please provide me the details on this soon as possible?

Thanks!
You cannot practice law as per BCI after doing correspondence course. Thus it is advisable to go for regular three year LLB or five year LLB if you want to make a career out of it.

LLB is a three years course which can be done by students who have completed their graduation. After this you will be eligible to go for LLM even. Apart from LLB lot of diploma courses are also available for you and these courses can be done in several disciplines of law.

Eligibility Criteria for LLB :-
  • To give the LLB entrance exam you should have minimum 50% in aggregate at 10+2 level.
  • Your age should not be more than 20 years.
  • You can also opt for LLB after completing your graduation in any discipline. In that case you have to maintain minimum 50% marks at graduation level to sit for the exam.
List of Law Entrance Exams in India:-
  • All India Bar Exam
  • All India Law Entrance Test
  • Army Institute of Law Entrance Test
  • Common Law Entrance Test
  • ICFAI Law School Admission Test
  • Law School Admission Test
Following are the top Law Colleges in India:-
  • NLSIU, Bangalore
  • NALSAR, Hyderabad
  • NLIU, Bhopal
  • Symbiosis Law College
  • ILS Law College
  • Faculty of Law, BHU, Banaras
  • Faculty of Law, DU, Delhi
  • Government Law College, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?