15th June 2017, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

How to clear CA final if couldn't clear in last 10 years?

Sir I知 CA final year student. But past 10 years I知 doing CA final. I couldn't clear. It has gone by aggregate or one paper. Still I知 trying. My pain was more. Totally I am down to earth and depressed. How to track the CA final. Please help me.

16th June 2017, 11:27 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to clear CA final if couldn't clear in last 10 years?

The examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is one of the toughest exams in India. Those candidates who appear this examination need to be a sharp minded, laborious, must know how to manage the time, etc. Only studying hard is not the option the final students need to be all-rounder people. You need to study well with the management of the time you need to study 6 days on a regular basis and on the 7th day you need to revise the past 6 days studies apart from this you need to join a good coaching center. You have to arrange the time for every subject so that you can focus all the subjects in a single day, do give stress to the theory papers also. You need to eat clean, you need to sleep well, you also have to make time to play some games so that your mind will work more efficiently.
17th June 2017, 12:18 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear CA final if couldn't clear in last 10 years?

There is no fixed time to clear CA and you can appear for exams, any number of times. You can change your studying style to improve your performance.

Just look and analyse about the things, that you did wrong. Prepare a new time table and study properly this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?