28th September 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Master degree in MS after BCA?

I have passed b.c.a. now I want to do master degree in ms university. Can I do master degree in ms university after b.c.a?

4th October 2014, 10:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do Master degree in MS after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed b.c.a. now I want to do master degree in ms university. Can I do master degree in ms university after b.c.a?

No you are eligible for MS course after completing BCA course. Those candidates who have completed their graduation in science stream with Physics,Chemistry or Biology are eligible to apply for M.S course.

Master of Science (i.e) M.S is the post graduate course and a completed in the four semesters which make a complete two year course. There are so many colleges which offers this M.S course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MS:-

->To be eligible for post graduation management course a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students up to 5% of marks.

->Admission to this course is based on the entrance exam is conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?