5th May 2012, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA?

whats difference between mca & integrated mca...please tel me what is the diff

18th May 2012, 10:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whats difference between mca & integrated mca...please tel me what is the diff
An integrated course is usually referred to a program in which both bachelor level and master level are included so that students who joins the course after qualifying higher secondary level of examination completes both bachelor as well as master degree program and come out as a master degree holder, instead of pursuing them one after another, in a traditional way. This program is designed for students who are sure about pursuing masters after a bachelors program in the same field.

So, as per your question, the Integrated MCA program is basically BCA+MCA course whereas just MCA is a master degree program in computer application and candidate with a bachelor degree can only join the course whereas, the Integrated MCA program is pursued by undergraduates.
8th March 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA?

Can i get a bachelor degree while pursuing MCA integrated apart from the master one ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?