1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?

How is the job opportunities for BE CIVIL(Nepalese) in USA? I also want to do masters there,so in which branch of civil shall i enter for better scope after ME? What would be the information which I need to follow up for the same? Can someone give me the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  2. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  3. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  5. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  6. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  7. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  9. Eligibilityfor masters degree in civil engineering Abroad?
  10. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  11. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study abroad after doing B.Tech degree in civil engineering?
  13. Can I do masters in civil engineering in abroad? What is the procedure?
  14. How may I do Civil Engineer Summer Internship? I've done 3rd year master degree of civil engineering
  15. Is Masters in Civil Engineering(M-Tech) available at Manave Bharti University?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  18. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
2nd June 2015, 11:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?

For doing your Master's in Civil Engineering from abroad you need to appear for GRE which is a widely accepted score for admission in various Master's degree in science and technology subjects like Engineering. Therefore, be prepared for this exam and if you manage a good score then you will be surely eligible for admission without any doubt in your choice of University. Along with GRE qualifications you need to have IELTS/TOEFL score which will be required to prove your English proficiency because the mode of studies will be English. Therefore, apply for the same and be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?