29th May 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Is Masters in Civil Engineering(M-Tech) available at Manave Bharti University?

Does Manav Bharti University(Himachal Pradesh) offers Masters in Civil Engineering (MTech -Civil) and is it recognised by the HRD department.? Can you please let me know the what is the procedure followed to enroll? I really wanted to join the course. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech Civil Engineering from Manav Bharti University HP
  2. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. Which is the best course for masters or M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  4. How can I do B.Tech from manav bharti university , Solan? Is this course affiliated by UGC and AICTE?
  5. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  6. Is Manav Bharti Private University UGC approved? Will my degree be valuable if I do M.Tech from private university?
  7. Is Manav Bharti University a valid degree for government job?
  8. Should I go for a Job or Masters after completing B.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  10. Civil Engineering Diploma course from Manav Bharti University is AICTE and UGC approved? Can I get government job in Karnataka with this degree?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  12. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters?
  13. Is Manav Bharti University situated in Sultanpur AICTE approved?
  14. Eligibilityfor masters degree in civil engineering Abroad?
  15. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  16. How to do Ph.D after masters in software engineering from state university?
  17. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  18. Masters (IT) in UK after lower second class in B.Sc IT?
30th May 2015, 07:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Masters in Civil Engineering(M-Tech) available at Manave Bharti University?

Yes, Master of Technology in Civil Engineering course is offered by Manav Bharti University. Manav Bharti University is a government recognized university with right to confer degrees as per the sections 2f and 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956. If you are interested to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering, then you can go ahead with this college as it is one of the best colleges in Himachal Pradesh. To get admission into this M.Tech (Civil Engineering) course you are required to give GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). As the seat allotment purely depends on the GATE Score Merit list, I suggest you to score good marks in GATE Entrance Examination for getting admission in Manav Bharti University. So you are required to undergo for the counseling after the announcement of GATE Results, for which you are required to bring all your original marks sheets, Transfer Certificate and other required documents.

Ph. No: 082650 10051

Address: Village-Laddo, Sultanpur, Kumhar Hatti, Solan, Himachal Pradesh-173229

Official Website: Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?