8th June 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Masters and LLB together after bachelors degree?

Sir, Now I am doing B.A ND I want to do Masters in English Literature. So sir can i do both Masters and Llb together in any way?

10th June 2021, 11:47 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do Masters and LLB together after bachelors degree?

Yes, you can pursue both degree at same time with one regular and one correspondence but you need to be in different universities as in one university, a student can not study two different courses.
10th June 2021, 08:47 PM
Msdhoni02

In India there is no any two regular course to do at a same time. But if you want to do any two course at the same time then one course you have to do it in distance mode. And one thing that LLB is in a professional course and MA is not in that. Its better to do you can LLB is in regular mode and MA in Distance mode.
12th June 2021, 09:33 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

In India there is no any two regular course to do at a same time. But if you want to do any two courses at the same time then one course you have to do in distance mode. And one thing that LLB is in a professional course and Masters is not in that. It's better to do you can LLB is in regular mode and Masters in Distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?