1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?

Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography? Am I eligible to do that? Can someone please provide me the procedure which I need to follow up to get the admission? Awaiting for quick reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. Jobs offered by different companies after completing masters in Petroleum Geology?
  3. Can I apply for Bachelors in Geology course being a candidate do not have Geography subject in 10+2?
  4. Full details abour Master's degree post education Petroleum Geology?
  5. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  6. Can I study MSc regular mode and B.Ed distance mode together -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc?
  8. For getting job in Petroleum company which is better between Marine Geology and Engineering Geology?
  9. What can I opt after passing 12th standard in research field?
  10. How to get a good job after completing masters in Petroleum Geology
  11. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  12. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  13. How to do M.A in geography in correspondence mode?
  14. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  15. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  16. Is it a better way to do CA course after 12th?
  17. How to pursue PGDM or MBA course after scoring 50% in bachelors degree
  18. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
1st June 2015, 10:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?

Yes, you can pursue master's in petroleum geology.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying master's in petroleum geology is that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in closely related areas i.e..geography with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university/ institute.

There are various entrance examinations conducted by the respective universities to pursue master's program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?