22nd July 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture

hi,
i have completed my bachelors degree in architecture (B-ARCH) this year and want to do masters in construction management, i am also working in an office so i want the names of institutes that provide distant learning programs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MSc regular mode and B.Ed distance mode together
  2. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  4. Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?
  5. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  6. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  7. What's the future prospective of Civil engineering?
  8. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  9. Is it good to do degree in Multimedia instead of Landscape Architecture/Construction Management?
  10. How to do masters in Orthopaedics after completing bachelors degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics
  11. How to pursue PGDM or MBA course after scoring 50% in bachelors degree
  12. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  13. which degree is good for me after completing masters degree in Tourism Management
  14. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  15. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  16. What to do after B.Tech? Which one is good between M.Tech and MBA? What to do to get a government job?
  17. MBA colleges in India which offers specialization in project management,real estate management,construction management or specialization related with architecture
  18. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
7th October 2017, 04:59 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
i have completed my bachelors degree in architecture (B-ARCH) this year and want to do masters in construction management, i am also working in an office so i want the names of institutes that provide distant learning programs.

As you have done B.Arch and now want to do master’s in construction management through distance learning, then you can apply in below mentioned institutes which offer master’s in construction management:-

List of Institutes Offer Master’s in Construction Management Course Through Distance Learning:-

1) Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.

2) Sathyabhama University.

3) Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Architecture & Planning.

4) Gateway Group of Institutes.

5) Jamia Millia Islamia University.

6) RV College of Engineering.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for master’s in construction management is bachelors degree in architecture from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of master degree in construction management is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?