26th July 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?

Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy? Can someone please provide me the information on this? I just wanted to know the minimum eligibility criteria which would be followed? Thanks for the information.

26th July 2015, 08:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy? Can someone please provide me the information on this? I just wanted to know the minimum eligibility criteria which would be followed? Thanks for the information.
You have completed B.Pharmacy so you are not eligible for M.Sc in Neuroscience.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Neuroscience:-

1)Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Neuroscience from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.Sc in Neuroscience course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?