15th June 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCom(Financial Management) after completing Bachelor of Business Administration?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MCom in Financial Management as I am a student of Bachelor of Business Administration so I will be able to do this MCom(Financial Management)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th June 2018, 08:56 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MCom(Financial Management) after completing Bachelor of Business Administration?

Eligibility for admission in M.Com financial management :

A candidate who have passed bachelor's degree in commerce from a reputed university is eligible to apply.

A candidate who have passed bachelor's degree of equivalent course such as BBA from a recognised university is eligible to apply.

If you have completed your bachelor's degree BBA in administration then also you can apply for admission in this college so you are eligible as per norms of the college.

Now you need to know one thing which is admission procedure for this course in good college so I would like to tell you that colleges/institutes/universities conduct entrance examination before selection of students for M.Com in Financial Management so you have to apply for entrance examination first in the selected college and appear for that test.

All candidates qualified entrance examination will be shortlisted as per their marks in the test and if you have good marks which is more than others and seats are available then you will definitely get a seat for this course so work more upon your subject knowledge and also download the pattern and syllabus of the entrance test to prepare well with proper judgement of questions.

After qualifying entrance test, you need to apply online for the course by filling up required application form then print and enclose all required documents in self attested xerox copies and submit to the principal of the college to assure your admission and start up your learning in financial management.
20th June 2018, 05:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCom(Financial Management) after completing Bachelor of Business Administration?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to pursue M.Com (Financial Management) after completing Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Candidates who have completed graduation in B.Com./ B.B.A./ B.B.S. or another equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from any recognized university, are eligible to pursue MCom(Financial Management).

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?