31st December 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed or D.Ed in distance mode and what is the course duration with fee structure?

I am a B.Com graduate. I wish to teach in primary school level. What I need to pursue either, B.Ed or D.Ed? Please help. I like to do it in distance mode. What would be the course fee and duration?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  2. What is the fee structure of M.P.Ed by distance mode?
  3. Is M.Com course available in Sambalpur University? What is the total duration and the fee structure?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  5. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  6. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  8. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  9. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  10. Eligibility and fee structure for MCA correspondence course?
  11. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  12. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?
  13. List of the institutes providing distance learning course in PGDHRM? Duration of course, fee, pattern and mode of exam?
  14. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?
  15. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  16. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  18. Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?
8th January 2017, 02:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed or D.Ed in distance mode and what is the course duration with fee structure?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the course can be pursued through distance mode also and the duration of this course is 2 years long. The fee structure of B.Ed through correspondence ranges from Rs. 20,000/- and above and it may differ in other institutes.

Candidates who are interested to pursue D.Ed through distance mode should have completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. The duration of the course is minimum 2 years and maximum 6 years. The fees for this course ranges from Rs. 12,000 and it may vary depending upon different institutes.
20th June 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed or D.Ed in distance mode and what is the course duration with fee structure?

Can I do d.ed though distance education and which institute is good through distance I have completed B.A English can I apply for this course.Can u explain in detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?