7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?

Hello everyone, I want to do MPhil(English Literature) from Calcutta University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  3. How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?
  4. Can I do BA and MA in french literature after completing HS(10+2) from west bengal council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta?
  5. Eligibility to get admission to study correspondence M.Com in Calcutta University?
  6. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I become a Professor with MPhil(English Literature) Degree of Calcutta University?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  10. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  11. Requirements to get MPhil(English Literature) admission in Calcutta University?
  12. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  14. Course structure of MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  15. Entrance exam to do PhD in English Literature in University of Nottingham with scholarship?
  16. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  17. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Calcutta University?
  18. Eligibility to study M.Com in Calcutta University for B.Com(Accountancy) 2nd year student?
17th August 2018, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?

You need a masters in English literature with at least 55% marks to become eligible for MPhil in English literature from Calcutta University.

Admission will be on the basis of merit. Those who have got excellent marks in masters degree will have greater chance of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?