2nd September 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What should be the specialization of mechanical students who like programming languages?

what should be the specialization of mech students who like programming languages

12th October 2016, 02:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the specialization of mechanical students who like programming languages?

Admission to Master of Technology is given through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Some of the best specialization available in M.Tech for mechanical engineering candidates are:

1. Industrial Engineering.

2. Pollution and Noise Control.

3. IC Engines and Gas Turbines.

4. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.

5. Computer Aided Design.

6. Computer Aided Manufacturing.

If you are interested in programming then you can pursue M.Tech in Computer Aided Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?