5th October 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i do PG course in Clinical Pathology after doing BMLT?

I have completed BMLT from Alahabad Deem University, Now i want to know that can i do PG in clinical pathology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. Universities for msc mlt through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  5. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  6. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  7. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  8. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  9. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  11. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  12. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy course?
  15. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Clinical Pathology Diploma course?
  16. How can I apply to study BMLT course? Procedure of admission?
  17. How to do PG DCP(Clinical Pathology)? I have passed BHMS
  18. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
7th February 2017, 06:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i do PG course in Clinical Pathology after doing BMLT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BMLT from Alahabad Deem University, Now i want to know that can i do PG in clinical pathology?
Sorry, you are not eligible to do PG course in Clinical Pathology after BMLT course. The candidates who have passed MBBS examinations and have completed one year compulsory internship are only eligible for the PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course. So, with BMLT course, you are not eligible to study the course. You can study various other courses like M.Sc MLT, M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine, M.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology, PG Diploma in Laboratory Services, Certificate course in Blood Bank Technology, Certificate course in Cardiac Technology, Certificate course in ECG Technician, Certificate course in Medical Record Technology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?