2nd March 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Which are the streams available for me other than Biotechnology to study in M.Tech if completed B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Hello
I have done B.tech in Biotechnology.
What are the fields in which I can do my M.Tech?
I don't want to study Biotechnology in M.Tech
so tell me other fields.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  2. Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  3. Which are the streams available for me other than Biotechnology to study in M.Tech if completed B.Tech(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  4. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  5. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
  6. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  7. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  8. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?
  9. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
  10. Details about MSc courses in India?
  11. Which is the best course to select in B.E?
  12. Which courses are best for engineering to get a good job?
  13. How to join M.Tech course having completed BE in ECE in the year of 2009?
  14. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  15. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  16. Which is the best course available for M.Tech after Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  18. What is the eligibility for Ph.D?
9th March 2017, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the streams available for me other than Biotechnology to study in M.Tech if completed B.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have done B.tech in Biotechnology.
What are the fields in which I can do my M.Tech?
I don't want to study Biotechnology in M.Tech
so tell me other fields.

The courses available other than biotechnology for the candidate who has completed B.Tech Biotechnology are given below;

M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
M.Tech in Industrial and Pollution
MTech in Bio Process Engineering
M.Tech in Food Biotechnology
MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?