11th February 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation in Economics in Gujarat University if I have completed Graduation already from the same college?

I am a graduate in commerce from Gujarat University.

Want to do post graduation in economics.is it possible to do so from Gujarat University.?

12th February 2015, 01:14 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do post graduation in Economics in Gujarat University if I have completed Graduation already from the same college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate in commerce from Gujarat University.

Want to do post graduation in economics.is it possible to do so from Gujarat University.?
Yes, you do a Master degree in Economics through Gujarat University after completing Graduation course.

The applicant is eligible for the admission to the Master degree in Economics course only if the applicant has passed Graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum of three years from any recognized university. The applicant should have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks at Graduation level.

-> Applicants are required to attend and pass the admission test conducted by the Gujarat University.

Interested applicants can apply either of online or offline mode of application. Online applications can be obtained through the official website of Gujarat University and Offline applications can be obtained at the Gujarat University campus.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Address: University Campus, Navrangpura, University Area,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Phone: 079 2630 1341
Official Website: http://www.gujaratuniversity.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?