21st June 2011, 11:45 PM
passon

Which are the best college for M.Com? I have completed graduation with 49% from Gujarat University

i recently completed graduation with 49% from gujarat university. so please address me the colleges for m.com at this percentage.n i had already applied for gcet then if i had good score in it would i get addmisson in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course in Gujarat if I have completed graduation with 52% from external?
  2. Can I do post graduation in Economics in Gujarat University if I have completed Graduation already from the same college?
  3. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  5. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  6. Am I eligible to do MBA or M.Com if I have completed my graduation course but not 12th?
  7. Placements available after passing T.Y.BSc from Gujarat College?
  8. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  9. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University?
  10. Can I do MBA from Gujarat after graduation from CV Raman University Chandigarh
  11. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  12. M.Com 3rd semester papers of Gujarat University? -- [New]
  13. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  14. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
  15. Which are the colleges offering B.Com along with cutoffs of last year?
  16. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  17. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  18. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
26th April 2015, 07:18 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best college for M.Com? I have completed graduation with 49% from Gujarat University

Best collages in Gujarat for M.com are-

>> Anand Institute of business studies, Opposite town Hall
Gujarat

>> Aptitude academy, Vadodara
Gujarat

>> Baroda institute of management studies, Baroda
Gujarat

>> Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar
Gujarat

>> C.S. Patel and F.H. Shah collage of commerce, Bhalej road anand
Gujarat

>> C.U. Shah Commerce collage, Ahmedabad
Gujarat

>> D.I.V.S. Academy, Vadodara
Gujarat
25th February 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best college for M.Com? I have completed graduation with 49% from Gujarat University

Which school does centre no.3 belong in kandivali east for sac boards!?
29th November 2018, 07:32 PM
Sadia77

Below are the colleges for M.Com in Gujarat.
>H. L. College of Commerce
>H A College Of Commerce
>Gujarat University
>Lokamanya College of Commerce
>M. P. Arts and M.H. Commerce College for Women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?