16th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

In which stream should I pursue post graduation after B.A. as per my areas of interest?

Hi my name is aakanksha bajaj and I am doing graduation from delhi university under Maitreyi college and I am persuing B.A Program as my course. I wanted to apply for further post graduation tut I am confused which al lines can I persue. So I wanted help in lieu to this problem. Kindley help me out for my post graduation courses and my interests are in computers like multimedia, animationand web designing but for computers one needs maths and i had done 10 2 in humanities and didnt studied maths even in my 3 years of grafuation and arts like interior decoration or some other related field. And d subjects I did in my graduation are english,computer application,globalisation , economics etc
I wil be highly obliged if you can help me out for choosing my course

24th December 2014, 11:36 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: In which stream should I pursue post graduation after B.A. as per my areas of interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi my name is aakanksha bajaj and I am doing graduation from delhi university under Maitreyi college and I am persuing B.A Program as my course. I wanted to apply for further post graduation tut I am confused which al lines can I persue. So I wanted help in lieu to this problem. Kindley help me out for my post graduation courses and my interests are in computers like multimedia, animationand web designing but for computers one needs maths and i had done 10 2 in humanities and didnt studied maths even in my 3 years of grafuation and arts like interior decoration or some other related field. And d subjects I did in my graduation are english,computer application,globalisation , economics etc
I wil be highly obliged if you can help me out for choosing my course
You have lots of options available after B.A and what to select depends upon your area of interest. You can choose the stream in your post-graduation the option they are given below:

Master of Arts (M.A.)
Master of Arts (M.A.) (External)
Master of Arts (M.A.) (Foreign Languages)
Master of Oriental Learning (M.O.L)
Master of Arts (Job Oriented Functional Hindi)
Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.)
M.A. in Sanskrit Linguistics
M.A. in Indian Logic and Epistemology

M.A Economics and lots of PG Courses are available in each and every university or institute so first you should choose your college and Degree depending upon your area of interest and then choose your PG degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?