22nd February 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to do Post graduation in Forensic Science?

Hi,

I am studying B.Sc in biotechnology..i want to know can i do post graduation in forensic science field on the basis of B.Sc biotechnology is it possible to do so? Can you please provide me the information on this soon as possible? As I need to ensure on taking next steps on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do post graduation in M.Sc Forensic Science?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to enter in Forensic Science Field
  3. Which exams to give to get into Forensics?
  4. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
  6. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  9. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Computer Forensic Science course?
  12. Eligibility for joining CBI and qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  14. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  15. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  17. Which subject to choose out of forensic science and microbiology for post graduation?
  18. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
22nd February 2015, 07:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do Post graduation in Forensic Science?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Post Graduation in Forensic Science with B.Sc in Biotechnology qualification. To be eligible for doing Post Graduation in "Forensic Science", candidates must have passed graduation in any science streams like Biochemistry, Zoology, Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology, BDS, B.Pharmacy or Applied Science. As you have completed Graduation in Biotechnology stream, You may go with M.Sc in Forensic Sciences (Master of Science in Forensic Sciences). Since you are willing to pursue Post Graduation in Forensic Science, you may look for admission in any of the below institutes since they offer M.Sc Forensic Science course.

>> Kurukshetra University
Ph. No: 01744238169
Address: Near Thanesar City Railway Station, Thanesar, Haryana-136119
http://www.kuk.ac.in

>> Banaras Hindu University
Ph.No: 085745 87668/ 07525 968974/ 078448 39863
Email ID: [email protected]
Click here for M.Sc Forensic Science details in BU
http://bhuonline.in

>> Gujarat University
Ph. No: 079-26301341
Address: University Area, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380009
http://www.gujaratuniversity.org.in/web/index.asp

>> Osmania University
Ph. No: 040-27682363
Address: Osmania University Main Road, Hyderabad, Telangana-500007
http://www.osmania.ac.in
22nd February 2015, 08:13 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do Post graduation in Forensic Science?

M.Sc in Forensic Sciences is a two years course. Minimum eligibility criteria is bachelor’s degree in subjects related to medicine or technology with minimum 50 per cent. The institutes that offer course both at graduate and post graduate levels are as follow:
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Amity University, Noida
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
Lok Narayan Jayprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Sciences
23rd February 2015, 11:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of your B.Sc in Biotechnology. The eligibility criteria for Post Graduation in the field of Forensic Science is - You should be graduate from any recognized institute. You need to apply in the concerned forensic institute in which you are interested to pursue the course. You need to provide all the documents. Then wait for the shortlisting process to get over. On getting selected pay the fees and complete all the formalities of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?