Hello
Please let me know about
Master in Architecture(M.Arch)
course through correspondences.
I am doing B.Arch but want to
do M.Arch through correspondence.
So, which universities gives admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities offering correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Arch course -- [New]
  3. Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  5. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  6. Universities which offer M.Tech electronics through correspondence? I have completed my B.Tech ECE
  7. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  8. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  9. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  10. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  11. Universities where LL.M with correspondence is available?
  12. Which are the universities offering MSc electronics course through correspondence?
  13. Date of upcoming B.Ed entrance exam?
  14. When is the upcoming B.Ed entrance test? What is the date of it?
  15. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  16. List of universities offering B.Ed in Bengali subject?
  17. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  18. Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

2nd March 2015, 02:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer correspondence M.Arch course

List of Best Institutes offer correspondence M.Arch Course:

>> Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Ph. No: 0253-2231714
Address: Dnuangangotri, Near Gangapur Dam, Nashik, Maharashtra-422222
http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac

>> Ambitious College of Distance Education
Ph. No: 09322443371
Address: C-41, Shanti Shopping Centre, Opposite Railway Station, Mira Road East, Thane, Maharashtra-401107

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?