7th January 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission if secured 19336 AIR in GATE-ME being a SC student?

Friends
my gate mark is 22 gate score is 318
AIR is 19336 in ME category sc...
is there any chance for
joining m.e in good colleges?????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission if secured 32076 rank in GATE-ECE being an OBC student?
  2. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  3. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  4. List of colleges in Hyderabad for a candidate who has secured 25693 AIR in GATE?
  5. In which college I will get admission if secured 7400 AIR in GATE Electrical Engineering?
  6. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  7. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  8. Is there any chance to get a call from IOCL? I have secured 2445 in GATE in CSE with 50 marks in GATE
  9. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  11. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  12. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  13. In which IIT can I get after clearing GATE with 224 AIR?
  14. In which colleges or NITs I can get with 42 marks with GATE score of 503 and rank of 4898 rank?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  16. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?
  17. What is the GATE percentile after scoring 27 marks in GATE, 248 GATE score and 36984 AIR? Any chance for admission
  18. In which branch I will get admission if secured 1385 AIR in VITEEE and scored 156 marks in MU OET?
16th September 2015, 05:49 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission if secured 19336 AIR in GATE-ME being a SC student?

GATE score is used for getting admission in M.Tech course. As you score 22 mark in this exam with a score of 318. You have a very little chance of getting a seat in NIT's in spot round too. But still I recommend you to fill the online counselling form of CCMT.

**Instead of this you can apply to some other colleges too in which the admission take place without GATE score. That will be a better option to you.
--VITMEE
--BITS Pilani
--SRM
--IPU

**You can try in above institution if you score good score in their entrance exam then you will get admission in these colleges too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?