29th May 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Available jobs after doing Masters in Advertising and PR and expected salary for the same?

I have decided to do masters in advertising and PR. I wanted to know the types of jobs i would get after the course and the salleries aswell?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
  2. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  3. Jobs and expected salary after BCA?
  4. Expected salary for dentists in private hospitas in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. What are the jobs required after BBM? What is the salary?
  6. Available jobs in Banking sector for B.Tech Biotechnology students? Required qualifications, preparation tips and expected salary for the same?
  7. Where to do masters in Bio medical engineering in Gujarat or rest of India? What is the scope and salary?
  8. What are the jobs available for me after doing B.E ECE in BSNK
  9. How to get Online jobs? Salary expected per month?
  10. What is the qualification required to get government jobs in teaching? What is the salary expected in both the sector? I have completed TYBA in B.A Economics
  11. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  12. Expected salary after passing out from IIM A? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  14. Government jobs with expected salary for a diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?
  15. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  16. Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?
  17. Courses and colleges in USA for Masters in Advertising? For which exam to prepare?
  18. Masters in Advertising/Marketing study in USA
2nd June 2017, 12:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Available jobs after doing Masters in Advertising and PR and expected salary for the same?

Master of Arts [MA] (Advertising & Public Relations) is a postgraduate course which is 2 years long. After completing this course there are ample of jobs available for you. Here are some of the job positions for which you can apply:

> Account Planning Executive

> Art Director

> Copywriter

> Media Planning Executive

> Advertising Manager

> Public Relations Manager etc.

In the beginning the salary for these positions may range between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month and gradually it will increase as per your experience and performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?