7th July 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Tech in KSOU if completed B.Tech from Singhania University?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Singhania University. So now I want to do M.Tech. So, can I get enroll for M.Tech in KSOU or not? Please give me the details.

9th July 2015, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Tech in KSOU if completed B.Tech from Singhania University?

KSOU is a distance mode university and M.Tech is a technical course which need regular classes. Hence, you can't apply for M.Tech admission in KSOU because they are not approved by AICTE to conduct those course.

Therefore, to get a recognised M.Tech degree you have to get admission in a AICTE approved college which should offer you regular classes. KSOU is not recognized by AICTE to conduct M.Tech course.
9th July 2015, 07:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Tech in KSOU if completed B.Tech from Singhania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Singhania University. So now I want to do M.Tech. So, can I get enroll for M.Tech in KSOU or not? Please give me the details.
You have completed B.Tech from Singhania University so you are eligible for M.Tech course from KSOU.

Those candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech or M.Sc degree in Physics, Mathematics subject are eligible to get admission in M.Tech course in KSOU.

Your age should be above 17 years.

For more details about M.Tech course from KSOU, you can visit to http://karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/
9th July 2015, 08:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get M.Tech admission in KSOU(Karnataka State Open University), even if you have completed your B.Tech from Singhania university. To apply for admission in this university, you should download the following attachment and you should fill up and submit at the university admission office. Then the university will review your application and will offer admission, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ksou_application_form_for_new_admission.pdf(148.5 KB, 10 views)
10th July 2015, 02:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes, of course you do M. Tech through KSOU after completing B. Tech in Singhania University.

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) is recognized by UGC (Union Grants Commission). But, it is not approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Karnataka State Open University is offering the M. Tech courses such as,

-M.Tech Civil Engineering
-M.Tech Electrical Engineering
-M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
-M.Tech Chemical Engineering
-M.Tech Computer Science

Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should have done their Graduation in Engineering or Technology with at least 55% marks from the recognized university.

Contact Information:
Karnataka State Open University
14th Cross, 2nd Stage, Mukhtagangotri, Mysore, Karnataka 570006 ‎
9th February 2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I Want To Do Open B.Tech. Can Anyone Suggest Me The Best University or Colllege? Please Contact Me Here >> http://www.baexamresult.in/ba-1st-year-result/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?