21st January 2019, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MCA without appearing in any entrance exam?

Hi everyone, I am studying BCA(H) and I haven't applied for MAH MCA CET. Though, I am interested to study MCA course. I would like to know that can I get admission without any entrance exam for this MCA course?

25th January 2019, 04:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MCA without appearing in any entrance exam?

No, admission is not possible without entrance exam, if you are looking for admission in MCA course. There are limited number of seats and admission is surely based on merit through entrance exam.

Even for management quota seats at private colleges, you need to have a score in entrance exam. There is no other way to go.
26th January 2019, 12:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MCA without appearing in any entrance exam?

Yes, you have to appear in entrance exam if you want to persue MCA from a goverment recognized Institute of India.
Such as Punjab University conducts PU CET

The directorate of technical Education conducts MAH MCA CET

Lucknow University conducts LUCSAT.

However if you have completed your BCA degree with more than 60% marks then you will get direct admission in the given below MCA colleges:

Lovely Professional University

Sharda University, Noida

Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
26th January 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am studying BCA(H) and I haven't applied for MAH MCA CET. Though, I am interested to study MCA course. I would like to know that can I get admission without any entrance exam for this MCA course?

Yes, you can get admission to study MCA without appearing in any entrance examination. There are some private colleges offering the MCA course without an entrance examination. You can study the course in those colleges. You should have passed a BCA with at least 50% marks or Graduation with Mathematics with minimum 50% marks or Graduation with at least 50% marks + Mathematics at 10+2 level to study MCA course. Duration of the MCA course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?