12th November 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BArch without appearing in any entrance exam?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I cannot appear in any entrance exam then also I get admission in BArch course if I give Donation to the college? I am in 12th Science but I didn’t applied for any entrance exam. So, I would like to know that I am eligible for admission without entrance?

21st November 2018, 10:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BArch without appearing in any entrance exam?

Yes, you can get admission to pursue B.Arch without appearing in entrance examinations through Management Quota But, the fee expenses of B.Arch course through Management quota is very high. If you cannot afford expenses to study B.Arch course through Management Quota, then, there is only a option to get admission in B.Arch course that is you will have to appear for entrance examination that is JEE Main Paper II, JEE Advanced, National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), Sathyabama University Entrance Exam, COMEDK UGET. If you have cleared the entrance examination, you can get admission in B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?