10th March 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech without appearing in any entrance exam?

Hello,
Can I get direct admission in B.Tech Engineering
college without giving any entrance exam?
I have not gave JEE Main this year.
Is it possible to get admission now?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in B.Tech to get job in TCS?
  2. Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech without appearing in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Chennai?
  6. How to study for MBA/MCS in IT?
  7. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  8. Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  9. Is it necessary to do M.Phil or directly PhD can be done in Christian studies?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Arch without appearing in any entrance exam?
  11. Can I do Ph.D after MCA with less than 60% marks in Graduation and intermediate?
  12. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
  13. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  15. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  16. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  17. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  18. Admission Procedure in IIMs after BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2015, 08:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech without appearing in any entrance exam?

No, you cannot get direct admission to study B.Tech course without appearing in any entrance examination. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board and you must have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college through counselling process. Even you can get admission in B.Tech course through Management quota without qualifying entrance examination.
8th May 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech without appearing in any entrance exam?

I have not given JEE test and now I want to take admission in B.Tech . Can I do so?
3rd April 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I have not given JEE test and now I want to take admission in B.Tech . Can I do so?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?